Now I’m going to tell you how to reset a Firestick without a remote, there are two methods to reset a Firestick without a remote:
- Now, Reset your Firestick by using your smartphone.
- Reset your firestick without a remote.
Reset your Firestick by using your smartphone instead of your remote.
- On your smartphone open up the app store for iPhone users or the Play Store for Android users.
- We are going to search for “FIRE TV” and look for the Amazon Fire TV app.
- Go Ahead and open and download it.
- Once that is downloaded and Opened it’s going to ask for some permission.
- It’s going to need Bluetooth to access.
- It’s going to the local network.
- Go approved ahead.
- You don’t need to turn on notifications.
- You will need to approve everything else.
If this is your first time using the app:
- Go to the setup of the new device.
- Now select fireTV.
- It should quickly find your device if it doesn’t it’s going through some troubleshooting steps.
- Go ahead and select the Fire TV device.
- Turn your Firestick manually or use your new Fire TV remote app now.
- Now use the app to open up the settings menu.
- Now find the gear icon on the upper left of the app.
- And then click on the settings in the pop-up.
- Now you will see the setting menu on display.
- Now scroll and find the “My Fire TV” option.
- Now press the middle button on the “My Fire TV” app remote to open My Fire TV.
- Scroll down until you get the “RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT” option.
- After finding the above option select that option and hit the middle button.
When you hit reset it’s going to start through the factory reset process of your device. Once you do that it will take two minutes and then you are done. CONGRATULATION
Here are the steps on how to reset your Firestick without a remote:
- Unplug your Firestick from the TV.
- Wait for a few seconds at least 10 seconds.
- Now plug your Firestick back into your TV.
- Press and hold the home button and the back button on your Firestick for up to 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the Firestick logo on your TV screen.
- Your firestick will now restart.
To reset a Firestick without a remote, unplug it for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and hold the home and back buttons for 10 seconds. To set it up without a remote, download the Fire TV app on your phone or tablet and follow the instructions. Once your Firestick has restarted, you can set it up again without a remote. You can do this using the Fire TV app on your smartphone or tablet.