Are you looking for the best ways to remove logos from clothes, shirts, hoodies, and bags? If yes, then this article is especially for you. Here we have some proven ways. All these ways are easy and deliver better results. These ways can’t damage your shirt, bags, hoodie, jacket, or clothes.
What are logos?
A Logo is the name of the company displayed on shirts, bags, and clothes. The sizes of logos are different and they’re displayed on different sides of shirts and bags. Some logos are permanent and difficult to remove but these ways will assist you. If you’re interested in removing the logos without spoiling a single part then read this article at the end.
Tips for Removing the Logos
There are some tips that assist you in removing the different types of logos like stitched, printed, and rubber. You can easily remove the logos at home.
- Use hand gloves and glasses while using chemicals for removing the logos.
- Please ensure that the logo or print design you’re going to remove is dry.
- Read the instructions about the fabric before applying anything.
- Don’t use one chemical on every clothes, shirt or hoodie, and jacket.
Best Methods for Removing the Logos
After doing in-depth research we have the best methods for removing the logos, print design, etc. In this article, we will introduce some of them.
1. Use a Lint roller
A lint roller is a great way to remove logos from clothing without damaging the fabric. Simply roll the lint roller over the logo to remove it.
2. Use Tape
Another great way to remove logos from clothing is to use tape. Place a piece of tape over the logo and then peel it off. The logo should come off with the tape.
3. Use Iron
If the logo is made of vinyl or another heat-sensitive material, you can use an iron to remove it. Place a towel over the logo and then press the iron onto the towel for a few seconds. The heat will cause the adhesive backing of the logo to loosen and it should come right off.
4. Use Nail Polish Remover or Hairspray
Nail polish remover or hairspray can also be used to remove logos from clothing. Simply apply either one of these products directly onto the logo and then rub it off with your fingers or soft clothes.
2 Ways Remove Rubber Print from T-shirts at Home
There are a few different ways that you can remove rubber print from a t-shirt at home. But here we talk about methods that actually work.
- You can easily remove the logo from the shirt at home using a razor blade. This method is best used for small areas of print. Simply hold the razor blade at a 45-degree angle and carefully scrape away the print.
- The second way is to use a lint roller. One way is to use a lint roller. This will work best if the print is on the surface of the shirt. If the print is embedded in the fabric, you may need to use a little more elbow grease.
2 Ways to Remove the Printed logo from the Jacket
There are a few different ways that you can remove a printed logo from a jacket, and the best method for you will depend on the type of fabric your jacket is made from.
- If your jacket is made from a natural fiber like cotton or linen, you can use a diluted solution of vinegar or lemon juice to help break down the ink in the logo. Soak a cotton ball in the solution and then apply it to the logo, letting it sit for several minutes before blotting it away with a clean cloth. You can also try using rubbing alcohol or hairspray to remove the logo. Simply saturate a cotton ball with your chosen product and rub it over the logo until it starts to fade away.
- If your jacket is made from a synthetic fabric, you may need to use a stronger solvent like acetone or nail polish remover to break down the ink in the logo. Test your chosen solvent on an inconspicuous area of the jacket first to make sure it doesn’t damage the fabric. Apply it to the logo with a cotton ball and let it sit for several minutes before wiping it away with a clean cloth.
3 Ways to Remove Stitched Logos from Clothing?
There are a few different ways that you can remove stitched logos from clothing. Here we introduce three ways.
- Simply cutting the stitches out with a sharp pair of scissors. This will work best on smaller logos or if the logo is not too close to the edge of the fabric. If you are careful, you can also use a seam ripper to carefully remove the stitches.
- If the logo is on a larger piece of clothing, like a jacket, you may need to use a seam ripper to remove it. First, remove any visible stitching by cutting it away with scissors or using a seam ripper. Then, carefully cut away the fabric around the logo, being careful not to cut into the garment itself. Once the logo is removed, you can either sew over the hole or patch it with another piece of fabric.
- You can remove the stitched logo by simply using a product named Fray Check. It will dissolve the thread and allow you to simply wipe away the logo.
3 Ways to Remove Logos from Clothing with Iron
There are a few different ways that you can remove logos from clothing with an iron.
- The first, method is to use a lint roller. Simply roll the lint roller over the area where the logo is located. This will remove any loose fibers and debris that might be stuck to the fabric.
- The second method is to use a damp cloth and iron over the logo. The heat from the iron will cause the glue or adhesive that is holding the logo in place to loosen. You can then peel the logo away from the clothing.
- If these methods do not work, you can try using a product called Goo Gone. This product is designed to remove stickers and other adhesive materials. Apply a small amount of Goo Gone to a cotton ball and dab it onto the area where the logo is located. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a clean cloth.
3 Ways to Remove the Logo from Hoddies
The removal of logos from hoodies is facile. Here we talk about three ways that perform this task.
- One way is to use a lint roller. This will pick up any loose threads and lint that may be attached to the logo.
- Another way is to use a seam ripper. This tool is specifically designed to remove stitches. You will want to be careful not to damage the fabric when using this tool.
- A third way is to use a razor blade. This method should only be used as a last resort, as it can easily damage the fabric.
Way to Remove the Logo From Bags
Several sorts of logos are displayed on bags. The bags are of many kinds and didn’t require the same process.
- One way is to use a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol. This will remove any adhesive that is holding the logo on the bag. If the logo is raised, you can try using a razor blade to scrape it off. Be careful not to damage the bag while doing this.
2 Ways to Remove Screen Printing with Polyester
Removal of screen printing is not difficult. Follow these ways and do this easily.
- If you’re trying to remove screen printing from a garment that is made with polyester, you can try using a product called “ink-gone.” This product is applied to the fabric and then removed with a damp cloth.
- Another way to remove screen printing from polyester is to apply heat to the fabric with an iron. This will cause the ink to lift off of the fabric.
These are our proven ways of removing different sorts of logos from bags, shirts, clothes, and hoodies. You can do these steps at home easily. Be careful during working on this a minor mistake can damage your items. If you fail at once, took it to the professional.